Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

Happy 28th Birthday baby sister!

I cannot believe I was writing 28 for your bday this year. In my head you're maybe 20. Before it was 16 so you've jumped a few years but still, no where near 28. Course in my head I'm not freaking 30 in two days either.

I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you, but I'm there in spirit. Enjoy your day, or hell, week. I feel like as we get older we should take MORE time to celebrate birthdays. And if you're in at Wood Tavern for cocktails to celebrate have a sip for me and tell them I say hello.

Spoil yourself!

Love
Big Sister

3 comments:

  1. Since the last time I celebrated your bday you were 25, I've accepted that to be the age I'll remember you as for the next 10 years. 25 is nice, I think (don't worry, 28 is pretty great too), so Happy Birthday and here's to me thinking you're 25 when you're 30 (in 2 years. Or 2 days if you're Nuala).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice..... nice one Michellle!! Happy birthday Adrienne! Sister-in-law. Weird, right?

    ReplyDelete