Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bouquets made by me!


As many of you know I made my own bouquet for my wedding last month. I was inspired by Princess Lasertron who makes custom vintage button bouquets and while I was obsessing over them she happened to come out with a make your own bouquet kit. I immediately contacted her picked out my colors and had a kit arrive at the house. I was a little intense during my creation period (I'm not very artistic and I was obsessed. Ask Garren), but it turned out pretty well.

I sent some pictures of my final product to Princess Lasertron to thank her and give her an example of what her kits were producing. In case she was interested.....So she posted some of my pictures (as well as some other brides creations) recently on her website.

I got a kick out of it and thought you might all as well.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! You are famous!

    I love the girl with the tennis shoes and the candy-colored one too. So cute.

    Also, happy birthday again. KISSES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee. Famous for 15 minutes on my birthday.....except she posted it yesterday. The girl with the tennis shoes is uber cute. I liked her dress and look it's that teal color again. Someone liked that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me, I liked it!

    Birthday Girl, Mwah Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up on your blog by accident and by accident I also read you left your comfy life and moved to Morocco?! I'm from Morocco (born and raised in Sweden) and I've always wanted to work in Morocco. How, how, what, where and how?

    ReplyDelete