Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew!

Crisis averted (hopefully). The hotel is being very understanding, I'm being very understanding and I have been extended a start date of August 15th.

So Bay Area friends you are stuck with me for a little while longer. I'll be working until the end of July and Garren and I may just take a mini honeymoon to Europe before my start date in Morocco. This also leaves me time to settle the cats in Benicia myself, which will make me feel a little better about my departure from them.

So things are looking ok. For now.

2 comments:

  1. mini honeymoon! nice. you can go to scotland and taste whiskey with garren since really my current state of finances means i've got no real hope of it. no matter how much i want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not a bad plan. We were going to talk tonight about what we wanted to do, or can afford to do. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete