Thursday, June 4, 2009

When I Grow Up


I feel like a grown up today. Garren and I got a marriage license. Weird! Who thought I would ever do that? Or I mean I thought one day eventually but to actually do it and have it now. Well it feels like something a grown up should be doing. Not me.

And all of work now knows that I'm moving to Morocco. Lots of Congratulations and a little bit of sadness going around. But lots and lots of well wishes so it's really nice. I'm going to miss my life here, but like everyone has been saying, it's a great opportunity, you only live once and I'm young so I should do it now.

So hell yea.

3 comments:

  1. i have the biggest grin right now. :) hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, What a wonderful adventure you will have. It is crazy getting the wedding license it makes it all so real

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Since our anniversaries will be just a few days apart from each other, we should have a double-anniversary some time! The four of us go off somewhere exotic and stay in bungalows on the beach. Whaddaya say?

    ReplyDelete