Friday, June 26, 2009

What?!

Melanie at work got a text from her daughter that Michael Jackson was dead.

WTF?! Upon scouring the Internet on TMZ is reporting he is dead, but as far as I'm concerned TMZ is a bunch of idiots. The NYT, LAT and Washington Post are reporting that he was rushed to a hospital in LA. Apparently he's suffered a heart attack and was not breathing upon the paramedics arrival.

Although since writing this, LAT is now reporting that he is dead. I'm still dubious as I think it still has yet to be confirmed by the hospital.

I know Michael Jackson isn't the stablest of personalities, but I have a fondness for his music so, "Don't die Michael!"

3 comments:

  1. guess how many days it took me to find out this information? 2. and we only learned it when katherine and i were scanning the headlines while building a fire with a newspaper one of my visiting relatives donated to our fiercely frozen toes. ahhh, complete lack of technology in the woods. and i still made jokes about 10 year old nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I thought about you out in the woods and thought Michele will not know about this, but will she care....probably not.

    ReplyDelete