Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Void


Well the apartment is pretty empty. I mean my sister's furniture is all still there so it's not EMPTY empty but all the stuff that made it our apartment is pretty much gone.

It's a little depressing. Good thing Garren took me out to dinner last night so we were not sitting around an empty apartment. Although this morning. SO FREAKING TIRED. ugh. Just want to sleep for-e-ver.

On the plus side the cats seem to think the empty apartment was made just for them as a cat speedway. It's espcially funny when Maggie can't get any traction on the wooden floors.






Yesterday - Stuff taken away, Today - Move to Benicia!

2 comments:

  1. aw, all my signs are gone. sigh. i especially liked the "do not pack curtains" one. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I was disappointed that I didn't think to take a picture of the kitchen in particular in the morning before I left. It made me laugh everytime I went in there. It was wall to wall note cards!

    ReplyDelete