Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hell Yes!!!


Ashley is on Top Chef! Ashely is on Top Chef! And before anyone yells at me about spilling the beans it is all posted on Bravo with pictures and everything. See: Top Chef - Bios - Ash Fulk - Bravo TV Official Site

I am so freaking excited for him! Ashely I will be routing for you from Marrakech and it is one of the main reasons Garren and I are buying a new computer. Can't wait for August 26th!
P.S. For those who don't know Ashely (or maybe I should say Ash) is my sister's fiance's (Hi Erik!) brother. So my future (extended) brother in law.

6 comments:

  1. eeee for ash!

    how does this show work? is he on all season or for one episode or what? they're not going to be mean to him, are they? is it one of THOSE shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He could be on for one episode or the whole season. Basically they cook, they are judged (and they can be mean. I think Ash mentioned they are mean. I can never watch those bits, but it's just the end of the episodes) and the worst dish is kicked off. I think he's on longer than one episode though. I hope so anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't Ash have pastry skills? There's always some episode where they have to make dessert and they're all like, "Agh! I am a brilliant chef. How am I supposed to know how to bake a cake? I can't measure ingredients, and I certainly don't know how to melt chocolate. What will we do?!" I want to see Ash on that episode. Yay! So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does have pastry/dessert skills. Although I think he tends to do custards rather than pastry but I'm sure we shall see!

    ReplyDelete