Thursday, July 9, 2009

And...Confirmed


Well I finally got the go ahead to buy my airline tickets.

We are confirmed for departure on Monday August 3rd at 3:00pm. We're flying to New York to stay a couple of days. We then leave on Thursday, August 6th and head to Paris where we stay a week and then we leave Paris on Thursday, August 13th (Garren's bday!) and fly to Marrakech.

Oh good god! This is getting more real every time I buy a ticket and everytime I look at the calendar and realize how close this all is. Ughhh. I better stop this line of thought before I start crying.

Yea traveling! Yea mini-honeymoon! Yea plane tickets!

2 comments:

  1. No crying. It is going to be wonderful! Honeymoon in Paris, I am so jealous. The food alone...sigh. Maybe I should have had something more exciting than broccolini for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blech broccolini.

    maybe i should have had anything for lunch. what time is it? good god, man! 2pm. hhuunnng. no time for food. must go get supplies for outfit for nuala's wedding.

    just realized i'll be gone your last weekend in town! man. not going to cry.

    ReplyDelete