Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nuts to You

Some may wonder where I came up with the blog name Nuts to You. It comes from Get Fuzzy which is my favorite comic. Bucky (the cat in said comic) says it often and it makes me laugh every time. At the time I named my blog back in 2001 or 2002 (wow that's a while ago) I thought it was a fun irreverent statement and it set the tone as an outlet bitch about things if needed. Now, well I'm just used to it and it reminds me of Bucky.

I've been going through old documents and such trying to prep for our across the world move and I came across some of the Get Fuzzy comics I had saved. In particular I've attached one where Bucky says nuts to you and one of my all time favorites that makes me laugh every time I read it. Just for kicks. And to avoid doing moving stuff. So overwhelming! Baby steps, baby steps.



No comments:

Post a Comment