Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheering Section


Garren and I learned over the weekend that extended members of his family (who I have yet to meet) and their friends (who he has never met) are very excited about our possible move to Morocco.

All I can say is thank you for the enthusiasm. It's nice to know that everyone is pulling for our possible adventure to Africa. I was surprised and touched to know that so many people care and want to be kept up to date on what is happening.

This blog as all of you know is the best place for up to the minute information about what is going on with the application because as soon as anything happens I freak out and HAVE to post in order to vent my nervous energy.

As of right now, nothing further has happened, HOWEVER, they have removed the posting of position from the website which means that either something is about to happen or I'm about to get rejected.

Impending freakout highly likely. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment