Friday, April 24, 2009

European Standards


If I take this job in Morocco:

1. I get a plane ticket home once a year. (I will be able to eat at Wood Tavern again!) :)
2. I get 26 days of vacation a year!!!

That's 5 weeks. I'm a little speechless at this point. I haven't had that much vacation since I was a student in high school. I mean 5 weeks. Oh man. What I could do with 5 weeks. This is the best and most convincing reason to take this job yet.

Screw you, you currently measly 2 weeks paid vacation. Screw you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the beauty of working over in this direction. This year has ruined me. The idea of two weeks of vacation a year is ridiculous. I cannot morally agree to it at this point. And I love that your first thought about coming home is the ability to eat at Wood Tavern. We are so sisters sometimes it is scary.

    ReplyDelete