Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Tea is Rich

Just a quick post to let you know I made it to Paříž safe and sound. It was a pretty uneventful trip. I'm in a budget hotel in a nice part of town and I got presents upon arrival. More mugs! And info about Paris. G Unit is so excited he's going to steal a mug for work. I would take pictures so you could share in the joy but well I forgot to bring the cable to connect the camera to the laptop, so you're all just going to have to wait, but I promise to take pictures, of Paris and not just the mugs and maybe even send some postcards.

My room basically feels like Harry Potter's closet, but I suppose a little bigger. And a shower that is meant for a tiny person. I think the shower head is as high as my chest. There is a window in this Harry Potter sized space. Looking at the back of some buildings and into someone's home. And Sacre Coeur. I think. I mean it's a big white building on a hill right? They're can't be something else that looks like that right? So worst room ever, or best room ever?

Full disclosure - This is not my picture


My French is still there and it's seems more readily avaialble than it was in Morocco. I wonder why that is? I wonder if it has anything to do with being surrounded by Czech and not being able to answer. Because my brain wants to answer any language that is not English with French. Maybe my French language has just been waiting for someone to understand what it's saying. Either way I'm feeling a bit more confident about it all.

It's time for bed. More info to come. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so jealous right now. I wanna be in Paris!!

    Yay for French getting it's time to play! :) Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun so fun so fun! Have a cafe au lait for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not forget your mission to find me good food! Also, if you want to take a field trip you can go find my apartment in the 3rd and tell me what my neighborhood is like :) Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete