Saturday, May 21, 2011

Whew!

It's been a long two weeks.

Paris was great. Fabulous. But it was long hours and then the weekends were spent packing in as much of the city as possible. And then getting back to work in Prague. Well you can imagine what my desk looked like. Papers everywhere with me in the middle and me tearing my hair out.

And G Unit's lovely parents Mark & Leslie arrived this past Thursday. And now we're in Bavaria just over the Czech border in Germany. Whew. I'm tired just thinking it over.

I got a lot of sleep last night and now it's raining so the options are to read, watch a movie, blog or sit and look out at the lovely scenery at the rain. All excellent options. Although taking a bike ride on the trails in the National Park wouldn't be a bad thing either. Maybe the rain will clear up. I see some blue skies out there.

If you're interested we're staying at Bavarian Forest Holidays in Peter Haus. It's a great place run by a British couple and man is it fully stocked. Self serve grocery supplies, booze, movies, books, huge screen tvs, schnapps, bike rentals, tennis, badminton, games and in the winter, skiing. The owners have put together an entire binder of information on the area and things to do. It's insanely impressive. This is the kind of place G Unit and I would love to run.

ANYWAYS. I just wanted to let all you loyal readers know that I'm alive and well. More blogs on Paris as soon as I can upload pictures as well as more information about Bavaria and the Fisher visit.

And now back to relaxing.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Bavaria! Watch for people in the regional costume. It's wonderful.

    Do you guys intend to open your own place someday? That would be awesome. I would move in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dream. Doubt it would ever happen but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could totally happen Debbie Downer! Stay positive and start making business plans. :)

    ReplyDelete