Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sick to my stomach

I just told my Director of Sales and Marketing that I'm going to approach HR about applying for a position in Marrakech. She kinda looked at me like I was crazy. Well not crazy but maybe like it was random and out of the blue (I suppose to her it is). AND I just sent an email to the HR Director to ask what I need to do to apply. I don't even know if I qualify for a transfer. There may be some weird company rule that keeps me from applying.

All this freaking out could be for nothing. Deep breath. Heart beating too fast. But I did it. Officially people know I am applying. And think I'm crazy.

3 comments:

  1. would this be a joint venture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a joint venture. Garren would probably be a kept man for a while if it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! I hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete