Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Virtual Caffine

If we were really meeting for coffee today I would be on my 5th or so cup. It's only Tuesday and I'm ready for the week to be over. I'm not sure what's going on. G Unit and I had a restful weekend that included naps, reading and the zoo but somehow I woke up Monday with bags under my eyes wishing I could stay in bed. Today was not much better

Unfortunately this means that our coffee chat today has to be a little brief as it's already getting late here in Prague and I'm in desperate need of some zzzs.

So today I'll leave you with some photos from our annual zoo trip. I can call it annual since it's the 2nd year in a row right? There's also a video or two that you might enjoy of the animals.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Fingers crossed that tomorrow is a bright eyed Wednesday for me.

Random photo op on our way to see the elephants 

Baby Gorilla!

so cute! so playful!

This is what Willoughby looks like. Are all cats the same?


Bench with a view - Photo op!

View towards the river

G Unit refusing to pose with Polar bears because
of the glare 

Polar Bears playing (note minimal glare)

Orangutangs - He's so soulful - Can I mention to get here
you have to go through a "twilight area" and there are bats
FYLING FREELY. Freaking crazy. I ran through, hunched
over. I kid you not.

And now the videos. I give you Elephants:


And some sort of wild cat kittens. I wanted to take one home!


Find more interesting conversation over at Amy's

Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. if we were meeting for coffee today i would tell you how excited i am that company is coming over and how i even just vacuumed my house. and made all sorts of foodstuffs. and went to the farmer's market with ellie and lucas. and um what else? i went out with people last night without gene to hold my hand! and i signed up for a meat CSA today. and ELEPHANTS ARE AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw. That's me, I am company! I am not an elephant.

    Don't be tired! Think of elephants. They have to keep going even though their noses drag on the ground. So you can see how things could be worse. Right? Right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grumble. i wish you were an elephant and were going to roll in a large puddle for my amusement.

    everyone gets tired some times. maybe you are sickening? eat fruit! don't get scurvy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for zoo days! How fun! Except for the whole bat nonsense. I'd run through hunched over too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Michele - I posted the elephants just for you. I knew you would LOVE it. I had trouble getting the video up and Garren had to help which he grumbled about but then I said, "Look how happy you made Michele" and it was all worth it :)

    @Kristen Thankfully my nose is not dragging on the ground and I'm doing a bit better now. Maybe it's just my morning coffee though.

    @ Jade - Bats are scary

    ReplyDelete