Sunday, July 11, 2010

Matches and Anniversaries

A while back a friend introduced Kept Man and me to the Globe Bookstore and Cafe here in Prague. It's a nice little place with decent food and English books to browse through. They also do lots of weekly events and seem to be a general gathering place for expats.

In addition they also have a projection screen that they use for movie nights and sporting events. Can you guess where I'm headed tonight? That's right! Big screen watching of the final World Cup match between Spain and the Netherlands. If you're wondering I'm rooting for Spain.

On a side note today is also the 2 year anniversary of one of my favorite couples - Toby and Jade. Happy Anniversary you wild and crazy kids. I hope you're having fun on your cruise.

July 11th is apparently an important date as another one of my favorite couples - Christine and Adam are getting married today. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to celebrating with you in Barcelona.

And speaking of weddings and anniversaries, Kept Man and I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary in 3 days. Unfortunately we are separated at the moment with me in Prague and him in Marrakech. While we won’t be together on the exact day of our anniversary which is sad we will be together for a weekend in Barcelona at the end of the month. For a couple who never celebrated an anniversary of any kind prior to their marriage, in fact Garren revealed in not having an anniversary, I think we’re doing okay celebration wise.

So that’s me in a nutshell for those of you who were wondering what I was up to. I’m watching world cup games in Prague, missing my husband, and looking forward to a weekend in Spain. Not perfect, but not so bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment