Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lame

What will I do without TV Shack? I know the government couldn't have siezed every site out there but TV Shack was so organized. I'm not in the States people and you won't make Hulu available to me! How the hell else am I supposed to keep up on my tv shows?

My world is upside down. At least it's the summer. There are no new shows per say.....I was currently just getting into True Blood, Season 1. And looking forward to new Entourage episodes. AND waiting for Eureka to start. sigh. I could go on really.

Want to know what the hell I'm talking about? Here's a small article on the subject.

4 comments:

  1. sucks! sorry, yo. time for you to apply to that palo alto job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back up at tvshack.cc

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is awesome. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and speaking of tv shows. there's some new one called 'covert affairs' which started tonight and is kind of alias-esque.

    ReplyDelete