Friday, November 27, 2009

Side Trip


We're going to Prague!

Seriously! And for a month or so. Not just a visit. That's right this Marrakech based couple is packing up and moving!

As some of you may be aware things with the hotel here in Marrakech are a little delayed and frankly I'm bored. I can only do so much without a property management system. So my fabulous boss at corporate level asked if I'd be willing to help at another hotel property where the Revenue Manager had just left and fill in until they found someone. I said YES! And at the same time she made sure that it would be alright for my husband to be there with me. He'll only take up a small corner of the hotel room and I promised he'd be as quiet as a mouse.

So after our London adventure we fly straight to Prague. When we come back I do not know yet.

Who wants to come visit?

5 comments:

  1. You will love Prague!
    Another exciting opportunity for Nuala and Garren....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW, and just when you finally got all your stuff. You guys are such globe-trotters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!! we loved it when we were there and the hotel is amazing. the spas is gorgeous....le sigh. i WISH we could come visit you. There's a restaurant right under Charles bridge you need to try. we'll find out the name from our friends there and let you know. i hope you guys get to be there for the xmas markets! and pack your winter coats cause it is COLD. YAY! SO HAPPY for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy news! Can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete