Sunday, April 11, 2010

So Much to Say

...except not really.

I'm still in Prague. Kept Man is back. Yeah. But I'm super busy at work. boo. Truth is I haven't been much fun. I'm working crazy late hours and am exhausted when the day is finally over. And to top off the crazy work week hours I worked a half day on Saturday.

So here I am on a Sunday, laying around in bed, catching up on tv and doing a token post so my mother knows I'm alive. There are many things I want to be doing in Prague. The Zoo. Wine Tasting. Castle Viewing. Paddle boating. I mean when will I ever have the chance again to possibly be semi-living here? Probably never. But with the work craziness thrown in getting motivated to get myself out of the hotel room is sometimes a huge task. Especially when Kept Man is not feeling so well.

So I leave you knowing that I am alive and well in Prague if lame and boring with non stop work. We did recently take a trip to Karlovy Vary. Spa town with lots of Russians. But I'll leave that for a more motivated post.

No comments:

Post a Comment