Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best Husband Ever


I came home last night to a sparkling home, BBQ chicken pizza, fresh, not frozen, raspberries (my favorite) and the next book in the Twilight Series (Eclipse) under my pillow.

I'm spolied rotten. Kept Man then started watching Pineapple Express and left me to crawl into bed and begin reading the stupidness that is Eclipse. I have to know what happens! Even if the series does drive me crazy. It's a sickness. I promptly feel asleep within a half hour in all my clothes. It was 9:00pm. I'm an old lady.

To those who care I'm also slowly watching a bad quality pirated version of New Moon. Although I'd like to I can't blame all the bad acting on the my bad copy. And yet, I'm still torturing myself. With Kept Man shaking his head in shame in the background.

2 comments:

  1. See?! It's crack, right?! Totally stupid, total crap...but crack! You just HAVE to know what happens at the end, and so you wade through all the stupidness in between just to find out.
    And for the record, I think I'm gonna stop with the movies at New Moon. I liked the movie Twilight (more than the book). But oh, I can't handle that much angst anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crack! And I just can't help myself

    ReplyDelete