Monday, February 7, 2011

The Original Jack Bauer Power Hour

Kept Man hates the tv show 24. He refused to watch it with me. Which was fine. It is stupid. But I enjoyed it for the stupid fact that the Jack Bauer no matter how badly abused by the governement always finished his mission. No matter what the cost. I'm not saying these costs are ok. It was just fun to watch him play it all out.

I also just love saying Jack Bauer Power Hour. That is the bigger joy really. Seriously try it. Totally fun to say.

Kept Man and I watched Rambo, or excuse me, First Blood, for the first time a few weeks ago. My first reaction? Rambo is the original Jack Bauer. He can't loose and he's horribly abused by unfeeling government officials and he's willing to do whatever it takes. A Jack Bauer prototype if you will.

My second reaction to watching the Rambo movies in general. "Where is the rocket launcher? There's got to be a rocket launcher!"

I understand Tropical Thunder much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment