Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We go?

4 days and counting until I'm back in Marrakech

10 days and counting until Kept Man and I are on a plane to Spain (The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.....sorry musical interlude)

11 days and counting until this "adventurous" couple are back in California where they belong and I see my mommy and the cats (cat lady all the way!)

12 days and counting until we have a BBQ with our friends and family

14 days and counting until we spend some time with the Fishers in Redding

16 days and counting until I get to see my sister and future brother in law

17 days and counting until I get to go to a Giants game (where are my crackerjacks?)

18 days and counting until we just can't wait anymore to go to Wood Tavern

19 days and counting until my mom graduates. (Seriously. It's about time!)

21 days and counting until Finer Things Club is reunited (and if feels so good)

25 days and counting until my best friend who I've know since I was five (that's one whole hand people) gets married

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. We go now?

10 comments:

  1. Finer THIIIINGS!

    Maybe we need to make ice cream for this one. Lots of ice cream in that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it should be all carnival food. like we can all make 1 savory carnival item and 1 kind of ice cream (or alternate carnival dessert for those of us who foolishly gave away their pink ice cream makers).

    ooo! i'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is: YAY! (Except that it's the longest yay ever. Seriously like 5 minutes + arm flapping and running around in circles.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo ooo! Can we somehow make corn dogs? Oh! And I can make carmel corn.

    My tastebuds and sweet tooth miss that little pink ice cream maker but thighs sure as hell don't.

    Jade - So happy to be seeing you and Toby and so grateful you're making the trip up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop. Reject. We go now? You're definitely on a Italian-butchering-the-English-language kick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can make fancy little sausages in their buns....they're like corn dogs. you should make caramel corn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. or maybe i can make corn dogs...i'm looking into this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. um, or you can make them. i didn't mean to steal your corn dog plan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christine should make caramel corn, she has all those popcorn recipes.

    If only we could fry some Twinkies...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Italian-butchering-the-English-language catch phrases make such good titles.

    ReplyDelete