Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Destroyed

A weekend in Barcelona equals good food, decent weather, great friends, mini reunion with my husband of one year, amazing gelato and painful feet.

Either I didn't expect to walk so much or my flip flops really just hate me. Blisters and a possible streched tendon were my prize. Don't worry Christine, I don't think it's actually streched or skewed or really hurt it at all. I'm ok. Not even limping anymore. I swear. My feet are only starting to forgive me for abusing them, and only because I have avoided the blister loving shoes since returning to Prague, but the weekend was worth it.

Want recommendations? I've got them!

Amorino Gelato - They shape the gelato into a flower people. And you can have as many flavors as you want. Genius!
Ciutat Comtal- mmmm Razor Clams and Champagne based Sangria
La Bouqueria - I love you Spanish Iberico Jamon. LOVE YOU
Park Guell - Gaudi is not boring

And as usual I need a vacation from my vacation. One of these days it will be a lay on the beach and only roll over for booze or food kind of vacation. One of these days....

Hopefully Kept Man will provide you all with photos. He has the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment