Monday, June 8, 2009

GOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!

So as some of you know I've been on Weight Watchers for the past year. This past week I hit my 6 week maintenance and am now a Lifetime Member. Woot-woot!

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I just felt like the event needed a comment or a vocal marking of some kind. It's not like a lost a massive amount of weight. All told it was under 30 pounds, but well I feel like it was an accomplishment for me. I decided to change something in my life and I made it happen. It wasn't impossible, or unreachable it just needed a little focus and outside help.

So there it is. I'm a skinny bitch in time for the wedding. Some things just do fall into place.

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you, skinny bitch!

    "I decided to change something in my life and I made it happen"...so then I decided to change EVERYTHING in my life, got married and moved to foreign parts. hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snort! nice one, kris.

    yey for skinny bitch nuala! now, seriously, let's fatten you up. you're too skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but, you know, too skinny in a gorgeous healthy way. i'm not saying you're anorexic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Congrats!!! That's so awesome! yay for life changes :) i'm so happy for you. and seriously you do look amazing and gorgeous! bitch. lol j/k

    ReplyDelete